Specializing in hybrid cloud backup, disaster recovery and data protection solutions in the 21st century isn’t easy – just ask the professionals at Idealstor. They’re still a rather young company, especially in the IT industry, but they’re already making waves amongst the competition. One of their latest services, Idealstor Flashback, provides even more protection via virtualization, data backup and 256-bit AES encryption.
Exploring the Features & Benefits
At a glance, Idealstore Flashback is a complete data protection and management platform. The service boasts numerous features and benefits. According to their website, some of the primary advantages include:
1. Support for hybrid cloud platforms. Not only does this improve redundancy, but it provides greater protection across the board.
2. Choose from agentless or agent-based backup. No longer are you forced into one approach or another; Idealstor Flashback supports both strategies to support your exact requirements.
3. Utilize end-to-end encryption. All of the data that is processed through Idealstor Flashback undergoes 256-bit AES encryption during transit and while residing in the cloud. Individual users can also encrypt local data for even more protection.
4. Take advantage of image-based backups. Idealstore Flashback also offers image backup and restoration, including bare metal restore (BMR) functionality for greater flexibility in disaster recovery planning.
5. Experience a streamlined interface. The built-in file explorer lets you easily identify changes, recover files or view a comprehensive file tree.
6. Enjoy time-based retention on the cloud. Idealstor’s model for data retention on their cloud servers is simple. Options include 1-year or infinite cloud retention, thereby giving you exactly what you need from the service.
7. Use the restoration option you want. Again, Idealstor doesn’t force you into using one particular method or another. You’ll be able to restore individual files or folders, perform diskless and bare metal restores, utilize ESX hosting and more.
8. Let the experts guide you through installation. If you’re running a small business that doesn’t have a full-time IT staff, there’s no need to worry – Idealstor offers remote installation, configuration and hands-on training as needed.
9. Receive comprehensive technical support. In the event that something does go wrong, the technical support team with Idealstore is available 24/7 and 365 days per week.
An unnamed representative with DeWalt & Gallup described how Idealstor Flashback provides the confidence needed to succeed by stating: “The Flashback Solution gives us confidence that we can quickly and easily recover from ransomware or unexpected hardware failure with the ability to launch our backups as a production server.”
Remember: this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to features and amenities offered through Idealstor Flashback. They might not have the longstanding reputation as some of the larger players in the game, but they’re certainly holding their own in a highly competitive industry.
Finding Out More
Those who are interested in Idealstor Flashback can sign up for the service with a 30-day money back guarantee, so there’s really nothing to lose by trying it out. For more information, please visit their official website at www.idealstor.com.
Introducing Idealstor Flashback for Disaster Recovery
No comments yet. Sign in to add the first!