We take strong measures to protect the security of your personal information. We take stringent precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. We do not sell or give away personal information obtained from our visitors or publishers.
When you visit our websites, we will not collect your personal information unless you choose to use and receive online products and/or services that require it. You may choose to provide us with personal information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card number, if you wish to:
- submit an e-mail, comment, question or request or subscribe for information online;
- request a service, or fill out a registration form online;
- provide feedback, participate in advertisement online.
When you browse or download information from our website, our server automatically collects limited amounts of standard information for traffic monitoring and statistical purposes. The information is analyzed for operational trends, performance, and for ways to improve our site. We collect the following standard types of information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of the computers being used to access our sites;
- operating systems and the types and versions of browsers used to access our sites;
- Internet Service Providers used by visitors to our sites;
- dates and times users access our sites;
- pages visited;
- keywords users enter into our search engine;
- names and sizes of files requested.
You can opt-out of analytics activity by setting your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent and block analytics cookies if desired. Please consult your browser's Help Menu for instructions. Visiting our website with analytics cookies disabled will have no significant impact on your browsing experience.
We operate our online services in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
You can send us questions or feedback on any of our privacy policies.