- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website is provided «as is» without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Data Recovery Digest makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- DRD will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: for any direct loss, indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Data Recovery Digest has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its owners and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against DRD owners or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website. You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect RDR owners, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the website text content, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Data Recovery Digest reserves the right to restrict access to some areas of this website, at DRD discretion. If you are provided with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. DRD may disable your user ID and password in DRD sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Data Recovery Digest may provide you with the right to upload «user content» to this website. In these terms and conditions, «user content» means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to DRD a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to DRD the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or DRD or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit and/or upload any user content to this website if the content is or has ever been already uploaded to or published at another website or is the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. DRD reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on DRD servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without DRD express written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the province Ontario, Canada.